The pink flower motif of this embroidery was inspired by the Marly fabric, printed in days gone by at the Oberkampf Manufactory in Jouy.
It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for novices.
The kit contains:
- a piece of pearl grey coloured linen fabric,
- a card of Retors du Nord embroidery floss with the eight colours necessary,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding,
- a round tin and a decorative sticker for the edge,
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit