This kit is great for adventurous beginners and intermediate stitchers. You'll get plenty of practice with satin stitch and using split stitch to fill a shape. This project is perfect for people thinking about getting into thread painting (long and short stitch) who just want to hone a few more skills first!
The embroidery kit includes:
- 8 skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- Pink cotton fabric, permanently stamped with the full color design
- One 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop for framing
- Hand embroidery needles
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the embroidery pattern and a copy of Jessica's beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and direction key, step-by-step instruction, a color photo of the finished embroidery art, and the design ready for you to shrink or enlarge for future projects.