Practice single stranded thread painting with this adorable project! The fennec fox is petite (framed in a 4 inch hoop) so it's a great way to practice long and short stitch using multiple hues close in color to create realistic fur.
The embroidery kit includes:
- 8 skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss plus a floss card with cut lengths of 9 additional colors
- Grey cotton fabric, permanently stamped with the full color design
- One 4 inch beechwood embroidery hoop
- Hand embroidery needles
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Fox embroidery pattern and a copy of Jessica's beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and direction key, step-by-step instruction with photos, a color photo of the finished embroidery art, and the design ready for you to shrink or enlarge for future projects.