Re-released by Blackbird Designs! Three panels that are stitched separately then sewn together to give a vintage look.
They can be sewn on one continuous piece of fabric, or stitched individually to make pincushions! This pattern was first printed in 2006 and rereleased in 2020.
- Stitched On: 30 ct. LaCrosse Blend & 30 ct. Kansas City Blend by R&R Reproductions
- Stitch Counts: Flower Urn: 34w x 74h, House: 66w x 74h, Bird & Basket: 70w x 74h
Total Panel Stitch Count: 170w x 74h
- Threads: GAST - Dried Thyme, Flax Mountain Mist, Pomegranate, Raspberry Parfait, Woodrose & WDW - Caper, Palomino (*2 skeins,) Putty, Teal Frost
- Approx. Size: 12"x 5" if stitched on 30ct
- Specialty Stitches: Rosette Stitch, Herringbone Stitch, Daisy Chain, Lazy Daisy, and Bullion Stitch