The happiest ginger tabby is here! Nestled in a field of blooming daisies, this sweet little thread painted feline is sure to brighten up your day. Stitch the pattern as written, with long and short stitch, or modify it and only stitch the outlines to transform it into a beginner's pattern.
Your kit includes:
- White fabric stamped with the full color design Please see the photos. Note that the sample hoop was stitched on blank blue fabric which I no longer offer. The image is printed on the white fabric so that you will have a white border between the design and the 6-inch hoop (see photo with my hand). If you want to swap in a 5 inch hoop so the white border is cropped out please choose that option from the drop down menu.
- 6 inch beechwood hand embroidery hoop for framing. Note option to grab a 5 inch hoop instead!
- 9 full skeins of DMC embroidery floss, including 2 skeins of variegated threads
- Embroidery needles (two for full stranded work, 2 for thread painting)
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Happy Place embroidery pattern and the beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes written instructions and suggested stitch order, stitch and color keys, a shopping list with suggested DMC embroidery floss colors, color close up photo of stitched pattern, and the design sized for a 6 inch or larger hoop ready to print (shrink or enlarge to meet your needs).