A gorgeous craft kit containing everything you need to make 3 wonderfully fragrant lavender-filled houses in soft vintage shades of felt.
Hang them in your wardrobe, car or bedroom for the gentle scent of Provence to fill the air. Lavender is well known for its beneficial soothing properties and your handmade Houses would also make very personal and thoughtful presents. Each House can be personalised with your choice of patterns, colours and stiches or could even be embroidered with names or dates.
These kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
The lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 10 g of bouncy toy filling
- 50g of dried lavender
- 60cm of saddle stitch ribbon
- The big House measures 16cm, the medium one 15cm and the small one 11cm
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind
- Suitable from age 7, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- These kits are made in Britain (except the Lavender!) using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.