Who doesn't love a good otter pun? These two cuties are a great introduction to using long and short stitch for filling furry mammals. Plus they are circled by a fun kelp wreath, featuring bright starfish and delicious sea urchins. Stitch the pattern as written, using long and short stitch to fill the otters, or modify it and only stitch the outlines to transform it into an easy beginner's pattern. This pattern is suitable for beginners but also fun for experienced stitchers, plus you can follow along with Jessica on Youtube for a one hour video tutorial.
Your kit includes:
- Full color fabric stamped with the design (see photos)
- A 7 inch beechwood hand embroidery hoop
- Four hand embroidery needles (size 3 and size 5)
- Ten skeins of six-stranded cotton embroidery floss, including one variegated color
- Color printed instructions for stitching the pattern
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the Otterly Adorable embroidery pattern and a copy of Jessica's beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and direction key, step-by-step instruction, a color photo of the finished embroidery art, and the design ready for you to shrink or enlarge for future projects.