This kit has been given a make-over and a new name! The "Words to Bloom by" kit (formally known by the previous affirmations "Nevertheless, She Persisted" and "We can do hard things") now includes redesigned, color-printed fabric and a beechwood hand embroidery hoop. This project is still perfect for beginners and the finished project is a lovely piece of wall art to warm up your home and your soul!
This beginner friendly kit still includes a video tutorial on YouTube. Starting with the same supplies in the kit Jessica will show you how she stitched up the embroidery art in the photos.She stretches the fabric, traces the design and shows you all seven stitches used in this pattern.
Your kit includes:
- 8 skeins of DMC embroidery floss
- A piece of grey cotton fabric stamped with the full color floral design. You will still need to trace your quote of choice onto the fabric if you choose the fabric with a blank center.
- One 6 inch wooden hoop
- Embroidery needles
- A print out of optional affirmations for you to trace
- The color printed embroidery instructions
- A copy of the Beginner Guide
Your purchase includes the embroidery pattern and a copy of Jessica's beginner guide. The embroidery pattern includes a stitch and color key (with suggested DMC colors), color close up photo of stitched pattern, the video link, and the design sized for a 6 inch hoop ready to use again for future projects. The affirmations "I am enough," "Nevertheless, She Persisted" and "We can do hard things" are included in the instructions.